Kreative Blogger Award Nominees!!

Hi All!!

Since I received the 'Kreative Blogger' award from Jan of 'Laughing Dog Arts'  I have wanted to put together the list of 7 nominees and also come up with 7 things about myself that you may or may not know about me yet.
Well first off I will list the 7 ladys that I would like to pass this award to. I know that all of the ladies I have met so far in Blogland deserve an award!!

These are the rules to be followed for this award:

1. Thank the person who gave this award to you. 2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog. 3. Link the person who nominated you. 4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.

5. Nominate seven 'Kreative Bloggers' 6. Post Links to the seven blogs you nominate. 7. Leave comment on each of the blogs letting them know you have nominated them.

Ok nominees it is up to you if you want to list your own nominees as well or you can just say thankyou and leave it at that. I believe these awards are a way of showing love, and sharing varied interests and learning from each other along with making new friendships, don't you agree?

1. Maggie From Just Between You And Me http://grandmayellowhair.blogspot.com/
2. Marietta From Sweet Old Vintage http://sweetoldvintage.blogspot.com/
3. Kim From The Sheeps Nest http://thesheepsnest.blogspot.com/
4. Michele From Ask Michele Something Special http://askmichelesomethingspecial.blogspot.com/
5. Anne From Fiona and Twig http://fionaandtwig.blogspot.com/
6. Mollye From MizMollye http://mizmollye.blogspot.com/
7. Brandi From Queen of My Kingdom http://queenofmykingdom.blogspot.com/

And lastly here are seven things you may or may not know about me!!

1.  I have ridden on a Camel in the Canary Islands.

2. I have been on televsion 3 times.

3. I have had two Corneal Transplants.

4. I have three sons and two grandsons

5. I love German Techno Music

6. I have been to Scotland 4 times

7. My father came to me in a dream and told me that my creativity would make me prosperous and he then told me to look up at the sky and I saw a sky covered with my art work, like a giant quilt.

Ok so now you know some things you probably did not know about me!!

I wish you all Love and Happiness!!

Susan

Comments

  1. How cool is that! Love the little tidbits of what makes you - you! Hope youhave a sweet Easter Sunday--
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what interesting facts about you! Sounds like you have had a very exciting life. Why were you on TV? How did you come to be riding a camel? How are your eyes now? What did you do in Scotland? see how many more questions you have caused me to think of! I better go check out your nominees......

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first blog award, that is so great. Thank you so so much. I will definitely pass it on and nominate more blogs for this award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh Susan, You have led a charmed life indeed. Now I'm going to meet the other girls you passed the award to. Thanks for thinking of me! XOXMollye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aloha,
    Mahalo for thinking of me I am honored!
    hoping your holiday was great!
    sending blue skies and warm sunshine!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susan!
    Wow, thank you so very much, you are so kind!
    And congrats, you very much deserve this award yourself. :-)

    So, why were you on TV? How exciting!

    Big hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan sweetie thank you so much for giving me this award. I will have to work on my seven things. Now I just thought I knew you but look what all this told me. wow you have lived a very exciting life. My seven will bore everyone.
    Once again sweetie thank you for thinking of me for this not sure I deserve but coming from you I love it
    I have to get to bed got the alarm set for 3:15 instead of 3:30
    I work tomorrow and off Wed and Thurs so call me when you can
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful and Romantic Giveaway....Celebrating 100 Followers

My First Giveaway and Celebrating My Birthday!!