Sprucing up the Booth!!

 Hi Sweeties!!!


How was your weekend?? I hope you
were able to do something enjoyable
and rewarding? Even just relaxing
has it's rewards...You are then energized
to go do something you love to do!! :)
 I brought in some more items for the booth this weekend. I really love the little crochet jacket.  I also added a cute J. Jill skirt as well. Who knows
it may catch someone's eye! :)






The picture of the ocean I just found recently.
It is a signed print painted by a famous artist in Hawaii. I had a hard time parting with it, but
I know someone will enjoy it! My hubby copied a bit of info we found on the artist for whomever purchases the picture. I love knowing the history about the items I sell. I think it lends a more personal touch to the item that the consumer may find interesting.


This sweet mini vanity for a dresser was actually "black" when I found it. I painted it a satin white finish and detressed the relief on the top as well as  the drawer. I also added a felt lining to the bottom of the drawer to protect jewelry, a watch etc.
This wooden boat display shelf I thought was adorable!!...I thought Perhaps would be a great gift for Father's Day!!!  I also found some sweet nautical items to display along with the boat shelf.


So the good news about my hip is I dont need a hip replacement!!  I must go get another MRI though on the 11th.of June with contrast. My Orthopedic Dr. suspects I have a Tendon problem and also a possible tear near the groin area!! So I will hopefully find out next week what all the pain is about!
I really dislike going to Dr's. Ughhh!! 

Hope this finds All of you doing well!!
Please leave me a comment asI appreciate hearing from you all so much!!


Love and Blessings to All,

Susan
xxoo

Comments

  1. Hi sweet Susan,
    So many new lovely items in your booth ,I love the vanity.
    And happy news about you, I hope your pains will soon be over dear friend!
    Hugs from Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you don't need a hip replacement. Hopefully the problem will be solved soon.

    The crochet jacket in your booth is adorable, as is the upcycled vanity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan,
    I enjoy seeing your booth and wish I was close enough to visit it in person. I am sorry to hear you have been in pain but glad you do not need a hip replacement. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Susan your booth looks fantastic and with a lot of beautiful things,the small mirror with drawer is so cute.
    Hugs Anni

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful and Romantic Giveaway....Celebrating 100 Followers

My First Giveaway and Celebrating My Birthday!!