A Wood and Mica Gothic Cross Frame..




Happy Saturday to All!!



Hubby and I took a class today
with Ken And Jeremy from
Vertigo Graphic.com

We made a wonderful Wood and
Mica Gothic Cross Frame. It took us
a total of three hours to complete
it. Ken and Jeremy have web site
called Vertigo Graphic.com.
I have to tell you that Jeremy
and Ken are just awesome guys
and what a treat to be able to
include my husband in my world
of crafts. Larry (second from the
left, and me next to him) created
an awesome frame!!







This is my finished frame...with glue still drying!















We first colored the bare wood frame with Powder Puff
chalk ink!!! Yes Chalk ink...incredible stuff to work with!!






Our class was held at the Altered Angel shop in Alpharetta, GA.
They have such a wonderful inventory of art and scrapbook supplies.
Altered Angel will be moving to a new location soon
actually just a few blocks away. I will be back as there
was way too much to take in, in just one day!!















Ken from Vertigo Graphics.com

















This is Jeremy who taught the class today!!!
Thank you Jeremy for all your hard work in making this class possible!!









Hope your weekend is going great so far!!!


Blessings and Love,

Susan
xxoo

Comments

  1. Hi Susan,
    I'm your newest follower; thanks so much for adding me as well!
    This project looks like it was fun to make; and it turned out beautifully;
    you mentioned that you will be moving soon and are looking for some design ideas. Feel free to share with me what your favorite colors and interior styles are, or post some pics of your new home when you get a chance; I would love to help you come up with something!
    Have a great day,
    Jenah xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, Wow, I saw your jar creation over at Laurie's blog. You are amazing! That jar was just over the top and you really spoiled her. Thanks for participating. I am sure she was overcome as she opened her package. Hugs to you my friend,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful and Romantic Giveaway....Celebrating 100 Followers

My First Giveaway and Celebrating My Birthday!!