Happy First Day of Spriing!!!!!!

 Hi Sweet Friends...


Yay!!! Lets welcome Spring time with
open arms!! I am sure we are all ready
for springtime!! I know I am!


I wanted to share with All of you some of the items
I have added to my booth recently.

I thought the Herb plant stakes would be a great
item to herald in spring time planting. Don't you?








 How about a sweet little birdie house for
your kitchen or mantle??  Isn't this little
enamel bird the cutest thing? I found them recently
being sold in a set of 5. They are actually magnets,
but I saw other possibilities!!







This little bird house sits atop a crystal candle holder!!! How "chic' is that!! Lol!!!

Let me introduce you too little Miss "Pinky Bunny"!! These are my adorable "Bunny Easter Jars"!! I came up with this idea when I found these cute little stuffed bunnies recently at a flea market for a whopping $1.00 each!!! I brought them home and sat them on my mason jars on my craft table and every time I looked at them they just looked so darn cute sitting on them!!
So hence the "Bunny Easter Jars"!! I stuck some bunny grass in the jars with some Hershey Easter Chocolate and some decorative hanging glitter eggs inside!!   The bigger bunny is Miss "Alice May" and she is holding a little sign that I painted some chalk with chalk paint and wrote on it "Happy Easter"!! 
 Miss Alice May Bunny has wings!!!! See??

 Well Dear Friends hope you liked the spring time photos!

I wish you All a lovely first Day of Spring!!!!

Love and blessings to All,

Susan
xxoo

Comments

  1. Absolutely Stunning works of art Susan. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan - these are darling and very creative!!! xo

    -pamela :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan-
    I'm so happy your booth is doing well- I love the excitement that you show when you talk about it. You are filling the booth with such great creations-- no wonder you are doing so well. I'm wishing you continued success.
    Love
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your creations! So lovely. Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful and Romantic Giveaway....Celebrating 100 Followers

My First Giveaway and Celebrating My Birthday!!