Pansy pictures from Denver...:)

 Hi Dear Friends,


I wanted to share with you some pictures I took
a few years ago that I had saved from my home
in Denver, Colorado. These beautiful
Pansies were planted in my front yard.


I have loved Pansies since I was a little
girl and always thought they had beautiful
little faces. Don't you think so too?

If you would like, you can use the pictures
in your art work. A little gift to you from me.

Love to you All.....



Susan
xxoo
































Comments

  1. Hi Susan- I love pansies- they have always been one of my favorites- their happy little faces make me smile. Your photos are beautiful--
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes Susan, the pansies are so very lovely,-so fragile looking, and yet the first to bloom while still very cold, here in Denmark I love them,too,dear.
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful and Romantic Giveaway....Celebrating 100 Followers

My First Giveaway and Celebrating My Birthday!!