Beautiful Close Up Photo's........ Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps October 28, 2011 Hello Sweet Friends, I thought I would share my favorite pictures with you from the Country Living Fair. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!! Wishing you All a Blessed Weekend!! Susanxxooo Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments joanneOctober 29, 2011 at 12:29 AMlovely pictures! Have a great weekend and take care...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDortheOctober 29, 2011 at 2:25 AMThey are beautiful all Susan- I love the ballet slippers.I wish you a beautifull week-end my dear.Hugs,DortheReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousOctober 29, 2011 at 8:14 AMSusan, you must have had a wonderful time!Hugs, DianeReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousOctober 29, 2011 at 1:34 PMSuch pretty treasures, Susan! So happy you had a wonderful time:)Love,♥ LynnReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTina October 31, 2011 at 4:45 PMBeautiful photos Susan - Love all the natures elements and the ballet shoes are just awesome.xo TinaReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGrandma Yellow HairNovember 3, 2011 at 12:14 AMNot sure my comments are going through or not but will try againI do love your pics. You were able to capture some really great shots. What a wonderful day you had.Miss and love youMaggieReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
lovely pictures! Have a great weekend and take care...
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful all Susan- I love the ballet slippers.
ReplyDeleteI wish you a beautifull week-end my dear.
Hugs,Dorthe
Susan, you must have had a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Diane
Such pretty treasures, Susan! So happy you had a wonderful time:)
ReplyDeleteLove,
♥ Lynn
Beautiful photos Susan - Love all the natures elements and the ballet shoes are just awesome.
ReplyDeletexo Tina
Not sure my comments are going through or not but will try again
ReplyDeleteI do love your pics. You were able to capture some really great shots. What a wonderful day you had.
Miss and love you
Maggie