Prayers sent out to Japan...My two Stepsons in the Pacific Guam and Marshall Islands

Hello Dear Friends,

I know that we are all feeling such
pain and sadness for the people
of Japan.

I have been up since early this
morning watching the horrow
and tragedy unfolding for these
poor people.

Please join me in Prayer that
the people of Japan and other
countries that are affected
will be helped and kept
safe from all harm. I know
that many have lost their lives
and many ae injured. I pray
that these earthquakes will
end and that all can rebuild
their lives again.

We have two son's in the
Pacific...one is in the
Navy and just recently
was sent to Guam.
Another son of ours
has been serving a mission
for two years in the Marshall
Islands and today is his last day.
He leaves for Hawaii tomorrow
and will be back in the mainland
soon. God Bless them!!

All people in the service have
have been accounted for and are safe.
The Marshall Islands will have a wave
surge of one foot.

May God watch over all of us
and keep us safe. May we never
forget our Father in Heaven
is always with us and loves
us so very much.

Love to All,

Susan

Comments

  1. May your son's be safe & God bless all the Japanese in this horrible situation.

    Happy St.Patrick's Day
    Have a lovely weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    CSN GIVEAWAY ENDS 3/17

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its such a tragedy,but I hope and pray that your sons are ok. I know it must be so hard for you ,but I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for your sons and everyone affected by this horrific earthquake and tsunami. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We see the devastation and destruction, and feel helpless.I,too, send my prayers for all those affected by the earthquake and tsunami.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my heart joins yours and many others in prayer...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My thoughts and prayers are with not only the people of Japan but with your sons as well, for safe travels. I woke up this morning irritated at the snow that came the night before, until I turned on the news and watched the complete devestation. My heart goes out to all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetest Susan,
    yes all over the world, we pray, that Japan will be able to built up, and have a life again, even with their lost loved family members, ---how very sad, and so terribly!
    I pray your sons, return safe home, dear.
    Hugs and love, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan, it is a terrible tragedy and a reminder to count our blessings, isn't it. That's what I kept thinking yesterday...to be grateful.

    I know how happy you'll be when your son is home. And thank God they are both safe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your prayer. May God touch us all. HUGS MARY

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful and Romantic Giveaway....Celebrating 100 Followers

My First Giveaway and Celebrating My Birthday!!