Dreaming of Summer Cuff.......Flowers from Atlanta Botanical



 Happy Saturday to You!!!

We had such a beautiful
day here in Atlanta. It
must have reached over 80
with low humidity. This is my
favorite time of year here in
GA. The trees are in bloom
with spring blossoms of white
pink, purple and magenta.

I wanted to share with you a pretty
cuff bracelet I had made for my neighbor's
birthday this week. The beautiful blue
bead on it is a vintage glass bead that
I found a few months ago. The blue
color of this bead reminds me of
a beautiful summers day. I added a silver
shell button, a peridot bead, a milky
turqouise bead and a MOP button with
a cobalt bead sewn on the top. I used
some of my beautiful blue yarns for
some texture and color. The base is
from my creamy satin brocade fabric
that is sewn onto a creamy grograin ribbon.
Two little round velcro discs keep
it together on the wrist. My friend
loved it!!

 


Some more pics from the Atlanta Botanical Gardens.....
Wishing you abundant Blessings in your Life.


Love Always

Susan

Comments

  1. Beautiful, Susan, just beautiful.
    Have a beautiful week ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cuff is lovely! Sounds like a nice spring day there...still waiting here! Have a good weekend..;j

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors as we pass from Winter into Spring. Your cuff is super. Happy Spring and Birds Who Sing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear Susan,
    your cuff is so lovely- and the sea colors, I bright and beautifull-- and ofcourse your friend loved her gif :).
    I wish you a blessed sunday, dear.
    XO Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuffs are so in right now and this one is beautiful.
    I am jealous that you have 80 degree temps though
    It is still cold and rainy here ...38 degrees today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan honey your neighbor is going to love this gift. It is really pretty. How gifted you are my friend.
    How are you? I have missed our talks.
    Glad that you are enjoying your pretty weather there. It is warm here too but I have nothing blooming out here yet.
    Hope when you are hear the bluebonnets will be out.
    Not looking forward to tomorrow I have rehab and a doctors visit in College Station so I have full day.
    Lets talk soon
    Love ya
    Maggie
    PS
    If you read my post that I have up now you may just fly over Texas instead of visiting. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan - what a wonderful gift for your friend. Love the colors - she is going to die when she gets this!! Love that you are having great weather now - us too - finally!! Love the flower photos - puts me in a planting mood!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful and Romantic Giveaway....Celebrating 100 Followers

My First Giveaway and Celebrating My Birthday!!