Lucia and things her Grandma made for her.....

Hi Dear Friends,

Thought I would share with
all of you the newest picture
of Little Miss Lucia Love
tonight.

I had just finished the little
pillow I made for her when
my son sent me and e-mail
with this beautiful picture
of Lucia....I finally can see
her beautiful eye's!!


I made the little pillow to
match the blanket I made
for her....ahhh she looks too
cute!!

Well Tootles to
you All!!

I will be announcing
the winner of my
Give-away tomorrow.


Pleasant Dreams
Lucia..Zzzzzz

Love from
Grandma Susan
xxxooo


Comments

  1. Susan,
    Lucia is beautiful!!!!!!!!!! She is going to be happy to see Grandma Susan and the pretty
    things you made for her.

    Hero

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, the pillow is so sweet with the heart, and flower-and looks very beautifull, dear.
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucia is adorable Susan!...and the pillow is darling! Did you get my email last night? I think I sent it to the right address??? Talk to ya soon :) ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Grandma Susan".........it has a nice ring to it. She is way above adorable and the pillow and bunkie will be saved for generations I bet. Hugs, Mollye

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Grandma Susan has a case of baby love;-) and who wouldn't, just look at her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what beautiful things for a beautiful little baby girl.......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful and Romantic Giveaway....Celebrating 100 Followers

My First Giveaway and Celebrating My Birthday!!