Savannah Magnolia


Savannah Magnolia
Originally uploaded by sjmcdowell
My husband and I go over to Savannah Ga. every chance we get.
Strolling through the many town squares is lovely. Shopping at the Paris Market is a treat for all those who love books, lovely papers, silver charms, beautiful scented soups, sea shells, and chocolate!
I have not been to Paula Deans restaurant yet but her Uncle Bubbas Oyster House is great! If you go to Uncle Bubbas sit outside in the back, you will have a wonderful view of the waterways that leads over to Tybee Island. Tybee is a great place to go to the beach for the day and many wonderful places to stay along with cute cottages to stay in for a few days or a week.
I could go on but I think you get the picture. Have a great day my firends. Love to all, Susan

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. It makes me especially happy when I get to have a new blog friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful and Romantic Giveaway....Celebrating 100 Followers

My First Giveaway and Celebrating My Birthday!!