I'm Getting Sentimental Over You........


scan0011
Originally uploaded by sjmcdowell
I love this old song...do you remember it??
Thought I would post one of my Spring time tags with you today.
I have a few of these adorable little wooden eggs and thought I would embellish it with inks...you would never know it was just plain wood. The little leaf is real which I found in my yard one day...knew I would use it for something eventually, I even did a bit of sewing on the seam binding and hand stitched with some black thread on the card as well. I stamped "Once upon a time" on the seam binding as well as on the card. The button is made of Coconut shell.

Dear friends...I hope you all are having a wonderful day....and take a little time to be sentimental, you'll never know where it may lead you!!

Susan

Comments

  1. Looks as though you had a lovely time creating sweet little sentiments...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, great ways to use all those disparate items. Is the egg a half egg? It is sitting there well. You did a great job coloring it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful and Romantic Giveaway....Celebrating 100 Followers

My First Giveaway and Celebrating My Birthday!!