The Birthday Basket


IMG_5571
Originally uploaded by sjmcdowell
Tomorrow I will be taking my girl friend out to lunch for her birthday.  I have been busy tonight putting the finishing touches on her basket of presents. The Garden Girl Journal is wrapped up in the sweet tea towel, the Recipe box is wrapped up as well. I tucked some seed packets in the journal pockets I had made inside of her journal. I found the sweetest little ceramic bird and a small tin watering can that I glued a sweet spring time sticker to the front of it. The fininshing touch is a lovely pink ribbon rose corsage that I made for her that she may wear tomorrow and for Easter as well!
Thought I would share this with you my Dear Friends...

Delight in the Day!!!

Susan

Comments

  1. What a dear sweet friend you are Susan. She is going to love her birthday gift. Wow you really are a very generous friend my dear. I have missed our talks.
    Thanks for stopping by today and leaving a kind comment. Yes I was lucky nothing more than a scratch from the tree falling...just real glad it fell the right direction....
    Always something at the ole place here...
    Fixing to take an extra strenght aspirin so I might can relax a little tonight
    Have fun at your lunch tomorrow...your friend is indeed a lucky lady to have you my dear as a friend
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Your friend will love it. I like to put baskets of goodies together too--it can be almost as much fun as receiving one. Have fun at your lunch! ; )
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful and Romantic Giveaway....Celebrating 100 Followers

My First Giveaway and Celebrating My Birthday!!